My OCD Coach Service Agreement
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) are a legally binding agreement between the user (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”) of the My OCD Coach, LLC Services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) described herein and My OCD Coach, LLC, a company licensed in the State of Florida. ("My OCD Coach, LLC").
BY PARTICIPATING IN COACHING, A MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM, OR COURSE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AGREED TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In this Agreement:
“Coach” means an individual engaged by My OCD Coach, LLC providing Services.
“Kajabi” the web platform that is located at the address https://www.MyOCDCoach.com that is being operated by My OCD Coach, LLC acting as provider of Services.
“Price” means the price My OCD Coach, LLC charges for the Services. The Services include but are not limited to coaching services, online courses, membership programs, customer support.
“Request” means the request for Services placed by Customer on Kajabi.
“Program” means the Program purchased & provided by My OCD Coach, LLC that is based on the selection by the Customer.
“Services” means the services to be provided by My OCD Coach, LLC that include individual or group coaching services, online courses, membership programs, chat coaching, as well as marketing and technical services provided by My OCD Coach, LLC to Customers to ensure functioning of Kajabi and possibility of technical access to the Platform.
“Chat” means the chat between a member of My OCD Coach, LLC and Customers via Zoom, email, or Kajabi Communities app or on the messaging platform.
- 1.1 My OCD Coach, LLC operates our site on Kajabi designed for the provision of Services for Customers wishing to receive coaching & education on anxiety & OCD recovery.
- 1.2 The use of profanity, insults, spreading malware, discrimination of all types, insulting religious beliefs, the publication of materials that violate the rights of others (including plagiarism), the encouragement to the extremism, are prohibited on Kajabi.
- 1.3 During sign-up, Customer must provide genuine accurate and complete information, as well as maintain this information up to date. If Customer provides false information during registration on Kajabi, and/or My OCD Coach, LLC has reasonable grounds to believe that the information given or provided by Customer is false, inaccurate, or incomplete, My OCD Coach, LLC has the discretion to refuse Customer in registration on Kajabi; block; and/or remove such account.
- 1.4 My OCD Coach, LLC has the right at any time at its sole discretion, to request Customer to provide confirmation of his/her personal, specified by Customer during registration on Kajabi. My OCD Coach, LLC has the right to have access to any information placed on Kajabi, including any chat conversation and data in the Customer’s account. My OCD Coach, LLC has а right to block or delete an account if Customer does not provide the requested information and/or supporting documents within 7 calendar days from My OCD Coach, LLC’s request.
- 1.5 To access an account, Customer must enter the email address and the password selected during registration on Kajabi.
- 1.6 Customers agree to protect the confidentiality of information used to access their account. Customers also agree to immediately notify My OCD Coach, LLC of unauthorized (carried out by a third party without consent) access to the account, using their email address and password, and/or of any other breach of (suspected of violating) confidentiality of the email address and password.
- 1.7 My OCD Coach, LLC may at its discretion and without giving a reason block or delete Customer’s account.
- 1.8 Customer agrees and acknowledges that he/she does not enter into an employment relationship with Kajabi and is not an employee of My OCD Coach, LLC.
- 2.1 Customers are notified of the completed Programs via their coach or course completion on Kajabi. Customer can log into his/her account at any time to access their Program.
- 2.2 There is no end date for The Path or The Path PLUS. To cancel, Customer must log into their account and request cancellation. Access will remain until the end of the Customer’s current billing period.
- 2.3 The Path PREMIUM allows access to offerings of The Path PLUS for 20 weeks. After this time period, access is cancelled, unless Customer decides to purchase an extended membership.
- 2.4 Coaching session purchases are final. Sessions do not expire and are available at the frequency requested by the Customer. It is the Customer’s responsibility to schedule sessions when needed.
- 2.5 Customer results greatly depend on participation in the program & implementation of the skills on a daily basis. My OCD Coach LLC is not responsible for recovery results.
- 2.6 Programs are purchased by Customer and the Customer is prohibited from sharing this program with anyone else. Sharing of login information is a breach of this agreement.
- 2.7 Programs are subject to change at any time as set forth by My OCD Coach LLC.
- PAYMENTS ON MY OCD COACH, LLC
- 3.1 Customer agrees to pay the Price for a Program (hereinafter referred to as “Payment”) in the amount set out at checkout. The Payment is considered to be final and unchangeable after Customer accepts the Program by completing the payment process. After this, the Payment is submitted to My OCD Coach, LLC.
- 3.2 Customer can make a Payment using credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal, Apple Pay and through other means as may be available on Kajabi.
- 3.3 All payments are final unless a refund is agreed upon by a member of My OCD Coach LLC. Refund requests must be made by emailing [email protected] and providing a valid reason for the refund.
- 3.4 If/when coaching sessions are refunded, unused sessions purchased as part of a package will be refunded minus the Initial Session rate for all used sessions.
- GRIEVANCES & REFUND POLICY
- 5.1 Customer’s claims for refund due to the unsatisfactory quality of a Program are to be addressed to & resolved by My OCD Coach, LLC. Such requests can be made to [email protected].
- 5.3 My OCD Coach, LLC reserves the right to refuse in the Services to anyone suspected of misusing Kajabi, treating other members with disrespect, or participating in a fraud and reserves the right to cancel any Program at its own discretion under this Agreement.
- 5.4 My OCD Coach, LLC reserves the right to cancel a Program at any time. If a program is cancelled, future payments will cease.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 6.1 An exclusive right to all intellectual property posted on our website or Kajabi (including the text, logo, images, course lessons, chat communication, worksheets, handouts, PDFs) belongs to My OCD Coach, LLC.
- 6.2 Customer undertakes not to download, not to publish, not to store, not to provide access to, or otherwise distribute the information and/or materials offered via Kajabi, website, or by email. My OCD Coach, LLC does not take any responsibility for any violations of rights of third persons, caused by the disclosure by user of any private information or other information that violates rights of third parties.
- 6.3 Use of Kajabi content is possible only within Kajabi’s functionality, the proposed Program or other services to the site. No elements of its content may be used without the prior consent of My OCD Coach, LLC.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall My OCD Coach, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, or agents (collectively, "My OCD Coach, LLC Parties", be liable to user or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever arising from or related to either this Agreement, or use of the Services, Programs or Kajabi. My OCD Coach, LLC Parties’ liability to Customer for any damages arising from or related to this Agreement will at all times be limited to the greatest of amount paid by such Customer for the Program on Kajabi (if any). The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- 8.1 My OCD Coach, LLC has the right at any time without notification to Customer to change the terms of this Agreement. The new wording of the Agreement shall be published on Kajabi.
- 8.2 Customer is responsible for any risk arising from the new wording of the Agreement; when Customer continues to use the Services after changes in the conditions of this Agreement, it is deemed he/she agrees with new wording. The new revised Agreement shall enter into force from the date it was published on Kajabi as specified above.
- 8.3 Should Customer disagree with any changes, as amended by My OCD Coach, LLC, in the provisions of this Agreement, he/she shall immediately cease the use of My OCD Coach Programs, Services, and Kajabi.
- 8.4 In the event of disputes arising in connection with the fulfilment of this Agreement, My OCD Coach, LLC and Customer agree to make all efforts for the settlement of such disputes through negotiations. If they cannot resolve their differences by negotiations, they are to be settled in accordance with the legislation of the State of Florida.
- 9.1 Languages. English language version of the Agreement shall prevail over any translations of it to other languages made by us and provided to Customer for his/her convenience, as applicable. The Services are designed in the English language and their translations into other languages may contain inaccuracies for which My OCD Coach, LLC does not bear any responsibility; My OCD Coach, LLC suggests using the English version and resorting to versions in other languages only for references and at your own risk. Accepting this Agreement, Customer also agrees to have all communications with My OCD Coach, LLC in English.
- 11.2 No Waiver. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that (or any other) right or remedy, nor preclude or restrict its further exercise. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that (or any other) right or remedy and shall be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach or default under the same or any other provision of this Agreement.
- 11.3 Other Jurisdictions. My OCD Coach, LLC makes no warranties or representations that the Services or our Programs are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Those who access or use the Services, Programs or Kajabi from jurisdictions prohibiting such usage, do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local legislation.
We are always available to be reached by phone at by e-mail at [email protected].